Your cafe, your coffee, your space, your view, your side of the Tyne.View the Menu
- FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST
- 2 bacon, 2 sausage, black pudding, beans, mushrooms, fresh tomato, egg and toast.
- BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Any items from the breakfast on white or brown roll, sourdough or multigrain
- OMELETTE (v)
- Available plain or add a filling or side such as; ham, cheese, mushroom, bacon, tomato, salad etc
- EGGY SOURDOUGH BREAD (v)
- Made with plain or cheesy sourdough
- GRANOLA (v)
- With fruit and yoghurt (linseed boost available)
- PORRIDGE (v)
- Sweetened with honey. (Linseed topping available. Soya, almond milk and GF porridge is also available)
- Vegetarian Full English
- 2 vegetarian sausages, 2 hash browns, 2 eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomato and toast
- Avocado Toast
- Poached egg, mashed avocado, and chia seed served on multigrain toast
- Ham and Chainbridge crunchy honey mustard
- Tuna or Chicken salad
- Mature Cheese, salad and Mercers Yorkshire chutney (v)
Paninis or Ciabatta
- Smoked ham, applewood cheese and caramelised onion
- Mozzarella, fresh basil and sundried tomatoes (v)
- Roast pepper, courgette, onion & feta (v)
- Chicken, chorizo and cheese with peri peri
- Chicken, mushroom and garlic pickle
- Oven baked falafel with cheese and mango chutney (v)
- Apple, manchego cheese and fig jam (v)
- Chicken mozzarella and pesto
- Chicken, bacon and cheese with sweet chilli sauce
- Tuna and cheese
Soups & Salads
- Homemade soup is served daily with a chunk of sourdough
- Tuna, Anchovy and Olive
- Avocado and toasted pinenut salad (v)
- Chicken and Bacon salad
- Falafel, Halloumi and Mango Chutney (v)
- Ham, Mature Cheese and Mercers Yorkshire chutney
- Mozzarella, Basil and Sundried Tomato (v)
- Chef's Salad
- Greek Salad
- Salami and Manchego salad with Mercers tomato chutney
- Served from 5 pm
Monday - Lebanese Kebobs
Tuesday - Chilli and Kebobs
Wednesday - Lasagne and Kebobs
Thursday - Curry and Kebobs
Friday - Burger Night
Saturday - Pop Up Kitchen - we collaborate with local businesses who come in and offer their specialist food. See 'pop up' programme for further details.
Hot and Cold drinks
- Serving probably the best coffee this side of the Tyne!
- A range of artisan teas, hot chocolate and syrups are available.
- A choice of soft drinks and fruit juices from Fentimans to San Pellegrino.
- Ciders, lagers, a range of locally bottled ales, a variety of red, white or rosé wines, prosecco, vodka, gin, rum and whiskey.
- We have delicious homemade fruit or cheese scones, brownies and homemade flapjacks, freshly made muffins and a range of wonderful round cakes.
Cakes and Treats
We can also adapt our menu to suit children and specific dietry requirements - just ask and we will try to help!
Take away and pre order available | Gluten free bread is also available | Vegetarian (v)
Please inform us of any food allergies upon ordering | All items are made fresh to order
© thestaithscafe | 2018 Made with by INPACH Solutions